If you want to have an advocate every step of the way, be provided all relevant research and data, and explore options when problems arise, enabling you to negotiate from a strong position, you may have just found your broker.
In your absence and on your behalf, I will communicate professionally to get the desired resolution. You can go back to your professional responsibilities knowing you will have quick updates and upfront communication to optimize your positioning and minimize your liability. For buyers, this means maximizing opportunities with the resources you have. We will have a data-driven discussion assuring that you are not over-paying and thereby protecting your resale at the time of your purchase. Just as you monitor the rest of your financial portfolio, your real estate should be carefully monitored as an owner, not just as a seller.
If you read my reviews, you will note a theme—“she will fight for us,”—along with comments about being attentive and considerate. My pleasure comes from executing a strategy tailored to your end-game and reaching the finish line with a financial win and a happily-ever-after house.
Why Choose Me?
I understand my role
- Advocate and negotiator, advocating for the best possible price and terms for you while minimizing your liability
- Marketing director, providing professional high-quality marketing materials and tools assuring you that everyone who should know about your property, does know about it
- Research analyst, gathering the data that is relevant and specific to your home, analyzing the findings and helping you make an educated decision
I have contacts
- Industry leader: Eugene Association of Realtors President and Realtor of the Year, Currently serving at the will of the Governor on State of Oregon Real Estate Agency Board
- Community leader: Currently serving on the Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce Board, The UO Alumni Association Board, Past President of the Lane Metro Partnership focusing on area business recruitment and retention
I have experience
- Sold over $140,000,000 in residential real estate in Lane County
- Completed her Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) at University of Oregon in 2012
My Core Values
As your Realtor®, I will tell you what you need to hear, not just what you want to hear.
‘Loyalty’ refers to how I act in your absence. I will remain loyal at all times to you and to your best interests.
You have honored me with the opportunity to serve as your Realtor. I understand that my role as your Realtor is to assist you in making the best decisions given the circumstance, through research and counsel. I will honor and respect your decisions. You are in charge.
I commit to using my skills, knowledge and resources in your best interest at all times and to work to constantly improve your opportunities while minimizing your risks.
I represent the buyer during the home buying process. The buyer’s real estate agent has a fiduciary responsibility to represent the buyer’s best interests including reasonable care, loyalty, and confidentiality.
I represent the interest of the seller and has a fiduciary responsibility of reasonable care, loyalty, confidentiality, and disclosure to the seller. As a seller’s real estate agent I work to assist the seller in locating a buyer and in negotiating a transaction suitable to the seller’s specific needs.
Disclosed Limited Agency
I represent the interests of both the buyer and the seller during the same transaction. A dual agent has responsibilities to both buyer and seller and must act in the best interest of both parties.